15 long years of excellence, customer satisfaction with quality at it's best!
Fully Automation is an established provider of Automation systems, electronic test and measurement equipment to scores of government agencies at the federal, state and local levels. We work directly with federal agencies and organizations, as well as prime contractors, sub-contractors, re-sellers and reps. Fully Automation is a small American-based business.
CAGE CODE: 3XXXX
NAICS Code: 423690
BUSINESS CERTIFICATION: Small Business
Supporting the electrical infrastructure of government facilities means carrying an inventory of equipment and supplies to maintain everything from street lights to DMV data centers.
But it also means having a service staff experienced with meeting the strict requirements of the government procurement process. Fully Automation has the inventory, product depth and service expertise to provide efficient, cost-effective service to public agencies, units of government and the electrical contractors who serve them.
Fully Automation provides equipment and supplies for:
Interior and exterior lighting
Building control and management systems
Security infrastructure, including wireless applications
Data network supplies
Metering applications to improve energy efficiency
Environmental monitoring and testing equipment
With over 140 locations nationwide and 24-hour emergency service, Fully Automation can supply whatever you need to complete a project or keep systems and facilities running smoothly. Our experienced and trained staff can help you find precisely the right electrical product or solution. And with more than 5 years of service to the industry, you can count on us to be here to serve you tomorrow.
What are the Fully Automation NAICS codes?
- 334119 – Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 334290 – Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing
- 334513 – Instruments and Related Products Manufacturing for Measuring, Displaying, and Controlling Industrial Process Variables
- 334515 – Instrument Manufacturing for Measuring and Testing Electricity and Electrical Signals
- 334516 – Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
- 423440 – Other Commercial Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 423490 – Other Professional Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- 423690 – Other Electronic Parts and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 423830 – Industrial Machinery and Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
- 425110 – Business to Business Electronic Markets
- 453310 – Used Merchandise Stores
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 811213 – Communication Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- 811219 – Other Electronic and Precision Equipment Repair and Maintenance
- 811310 – Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment (except Automotive and Electronic) Repair and Maintenance
For the government to carry out its many missions—from defending against cyberattacks to promoting health and wellness for all Americans—agencies need effective suppliers at the helm.
Our customer support team go on to plan, design and implement innovative solutions to address the federal government’s biggest challenges and improve their agencies’ effectiveness
The only place where you’ll get the perfect solution for all your Industry Automation, Electrical and Electronic Components needs.
What are the Fully Automation Product Service Codes (PSC)?
- AC60 – R&D-ELECTRONICS & COMM EQ
- J058 – MAINT-REP OF COMMUNICATION ,EQ
- J059 – MAINT-REP OF ELECT-ELCT ,EQ
- K059 – MOD OF ELECT-ELCT ,EQ
- K066 – MOD OF INSTRUMENTS & LAB ,EQ
- P999 – OTHER SALVAGE SVCS
- W058 – LEASE-RENT OF COMMUNICATION ,EQ
- W059 – LEASE-RENT OF ELECT-ELCT ,EQ
- W066 – LEASE-RENT OF INSTRUMENTS & LA
What are the Fully Automation Federal Supply Classification (FSC)
- 5860 – Stimulated Coherent Radiation Devices, Components, and Accessories
- 5895 – Miscellaneous Communication Equipment
- 5962 – Microcircuits, Electronic
- 5963 – Electronic Modules
- 5980 – Optoelectronic Devices and Associated Hardware
- 5998 – Electrical and Electronic assemblies, Boards, Cards, and Associated Hardware
- 5999 – Miscellaneous Electrical and Electronic Components
- 6625 – Electrical and Electronic Properties Measuring and Testing Instruments
- 6640 – Laboratory Equipment and Supplies
- 6650 – Optical Instruments, Test Equipment, Components and Accessories
Our Government Links page is a great way for keeping up to date with new political trends, legislation, and news that affect the HVAC industry.
Everyone should be aware of new standards for building and automation and energy efficiency, and these helpful government links will help you with that.
Building Standards & Guidelines
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Consumer Information Center
Consumer Products Safety Commission
Department of Commerce
Department of Labor
DOE Office of Building Technology
Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Network
Energy Information Administration
Energy Star Program
Environmental Protection Agency
EPA Stratospheric Protection Division
Federal Election Commission
Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
Federal Trade Commission
General Accounting Office
General Services Administration
Government Printing Office
Hazmat Safety Homepage
House of Representatives
Housing & Urban Development
Library of Congress
National Institute of Standards & Technology
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
OSHA Expert Advisors
Patent & Trademark Office
Small Business Administration
Social Security Administration
State & Local Gateway
U.S. Department of Transportation
U.S. Government Homepage
U.S. Green Building Council
U.S. Trade Representative
Leave us a note and we will get back to you for a free consultation